RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Caray MMA & BOXING may accept the return of a product as long as it complies with each and every one of the conditions established in the following Returns policy:
1. The maximum period for returns of merchandise attributable to the customer will be 90 days from the date the material was delivered, as long as the item has not been used and is in its original packaging.
2. All returned products must be in their original packaging and cannot have been used. Caray reserves the right to refuse a return request on open and used merchandise that is not in a condition deemed acceptable.
3. The customer will be responsible for sending the new item to Caray before making any refund.
4. Customer is also responsible for shipping costs associated with returning product and shipping cost of replacement merchandise, unless otherwise directed by a member of Caray’s customer service team.
5. For exchange requests, the customer is responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the product and the cost of shipping the replacement merchandise, unless otherwise directed by a member of the Caray customer service team.
6. Caray cannot be responsible for lost packages and recommends that the customer place the invoice number or copy of the invoice on the returned merchandise.
7. For exchange or return purposes, merchandise that is in optimal condition will be accepted: complete, in perfect condition for sale, sealed, with packaging and other accessories that make up the product, the manuals and technical sheets found in the The inside of the boxes must be the original factory ones.
8. Any return will be reimbursed if applicable, by means of a credit note, applicable to a current or future invoice. There will only be a refund in money when:
A. The product cannot be repaired when the defects are requested under the warranty.
B. The failure of the good is repeated and the consumer instead of a new repair asks for the money to be returned.
C. The product has been purchased with a delivery time agreement and it is not available on the agreed date.
9. For the cases in which the refund in money is appropriate, the canceled amount will be returned by the same means in which the customer issued the payment.
10. Our Returns Policy may change without prior notice. We inform you that for no reason can the product be accepted as a return, even if you have received confirmation if it meets any of the following cases:
A. The product is optimal for use, but was previously used or installed.
B. The product packaging or boxes have non-original labels or are violated; are scratched, beaten, dirty, or otherwise abused.
C. The packaging or boxes are not original.
D. The product has been requested upon request.
E. The product is expired or is offline.
F. The product was sold for a special or auction promotion.
The Client must request the return of the product by email to email@example.com with subject: Return of Goods.
Customers are responsible for return costs, unless otherwise directed by a member of Caray’s customer service team.
All packages should be sent to: CARAY USA LLC 8244 key royal circle apt 636 Naples Florida, with the Bill of Sale number clearly labeled on the outside of the package. You can include the invoice number in the return address.
Shipments received without a sales invoice number on the package will be returned to the sender.
Returns will be processed within 5 business days of arrival at our warehouse. Caray Customer Service will send an email notification once your refund has been processed.
The banking process can take 14 days for your refund to appear on your bank statement, as the banking processes to apply credits vary by banking institution.
Returns and exchanges of items that were not purchased in our company cannot be returned through these processes. Contact the original seller of purchases for instructions on exchanges and returns.
QUICK EXCHANGE PROCEDURE
For exchanges, please contact Caray Customer Service.
Please call +1 (786) 2337410 Naples FL for options for your new item, which you wish to exchange.
For exchanges, the customer is responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the product and the cost of shipping the replacement merchandise, unless otherwise directed by a member of Caray’s customer service team.